We use USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail for our standard shipping service. Transit times are estimated and provided by the USPS, and are normally accurate. However, they are not guaranteed by either the USPS or by Gail’s Brownies and on rare occasions, including Christmas Holiday season, transit times often take longer.
Shipping rates below will be billed on each order to each individual recipient.
- Less than $19.99: $7.95
- $20.00 to $49.99: $10.95
- $50.00 to $79.99: $12.95
- $80.00 to $129.99: $16.95
- $130 and up: $16.95
Overnight shipping is available for an additional $40.00. You can select overnight shipping during the checkout process. Shipping costs are per recipient.
Chicagoland Delivery Rates
- Local pickup – Free
- Courier – $20.00 + depending on location
Order cutoff and shipping times
- During warm weather months, orders will be shipped Monday-Wednesday for standard shipping. Orders which will arrive next day may be shipped on Thursday for Friday delivery.
- Gail’s Brownies is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mis-scans, inaccurate shipping information or any event out of our control
- Orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days of receipt
- During the November and December holiday season, please allow 3-4 business days to process orders. Orders exceeding 10 recipients will have extended processing and shipping. Contact customer service for details.
- May through September orders will ship Monday through Wednesday.
- Gail’s Brownies is not responsible for delivery delays due to incomplete or inaccurate addresses which have been provided. Additional cost will be added for redelivery.
- Gail’s Brownies ships to all addresses within the continental United States. We do not ship to APO boxes or any destinations outside of the United States.
- Delivery times will be extended when incorrect and inaccurate addresses are provided.
- Gail’s Brownies is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather, carrier delays or any factor outside of our control.
The above times in transit are estimated and provided by the USPS, and are normally accurate. However, they are not guaranteed by either the USPS or by Gail’s Brownies and on rare occasions transit times may take longer.